*Stay faithful to the stories in your head.


* Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

3.5 Decades of Madness

Wow....I got that increment today - You know, the one against my age denomination. Its no easy stuff - you got to work your way through an entitre year....and then ATLAST you get that increment - a new number to live with for the whole year.

And for me this time it reads as 3.5 decades.......cool.

So let me write an ode for me self -

At 3.5 decades, I'm falling apart. My heart is stuck at 24, my mind varies from 10 to 60...and the rest of me, I have no idea whatsoever. But I'm loving it that way.
Uhhh there's been just one thing constant in this entire 3.5 decades.....its called madness :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
What one writes is a piece of art for oneself...u write to make urself feel happy and contended. This piece is short and nice. Keep going girl. u have another 3.5decades to go.
Aparajita.

GSV said...

Dear NonsSens..:)
wish you keep getting such increments in decimal points untill you reach/find/attain the perfect,indivisible 'One', with your original 'madness' intact..happy journey..
Happy Birthday..:)

Unknown said...

happy bday .Wonderful writing. It Makes Look forward for my increment.(was dreading it till now)

Kaveesh said...

Senior!

Happy happy Budday n all...
I wish for u all that U've desired to achieve and have in ur life!

God Bless and Keep Writing!

Unknown said...

no comments.

NonsSens said...

Great, great....all these mutterings by me are actually drawing comments........am truly loving it. Thanks for your comments.

we-the-helping-hands said...

Congrats behby;)
Aw! btw.... girls never grow beyond sweet 16 ;) lolz ... hehe :)

Neel said...

Nandini.....knowing u...it really does not come as a surprise to me....infact u have written just the way i had imagined....kudos to ur sense of humour......dash of madness is paramount for ur survial in this world.....hope this streak of unbridled joy,happiness and sense of humour,remain a permanent feature in ur life ............