*Stay faithful to the stories in your head.


* Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wish Me





Yippee another new number to live in……




Ok guys here’s a quiz for you -
The number I am turning into is the reverse of the year I was born in, and if you add the 2 numbers, you will get a decade. :-) :-)



Got it???....well go figure, while I prepare to indulge in whole lot of goodies. After all I read somewhere that “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake”




What now?



You still haven’t got the number……Ohhh Okie – you wish me for my birthday (I do need all your good wishes to enjoy my nice new number), and I’ll give you the answer to the quiz.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's easy, 73 and 37
(oops its 37 and 73 haha)
Happy Birthday Nandini

Neel said...

Happy Birthday Nondini...
Have lots of cakes...lots of chocolates...just indulge....after all today is ur day....
and who cares about the age....after all its just a number...