*Stay faithful to the stories in your head.


* Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

3 Dozen







3 Dozen.....wow!!!!
Just got the new number....and it kind a feels nice. So at 36 not out, lemme do a reality check... on me -
My madness level - yo, its just the same, no reduction (thank God)
My funny bone - seems pretty much ok (its not creaking or anything as yet)
My sense of humor - The nonsensical limit is as high as it always was.
My halo - Shining brightly (thankGod the horns are not showing ;-))
Wow - so my report card looks pretty good....most of me just seems as it always was

So 36 - allow me to live you well....its the first time in my life I got the number....and I just about have a year to live it !!!! :-))

4 comments:

Neel said...

Nondini...yes..ur 36 not out...in cricketing terms u r now all set for a real long innings....u have got adjusted to the pitch...and ur coping with the variable bounce beautifully....just dig in now...we want nothing short of a century from u.....u r doing great....and i assure u, u r not going to change a bit..u will remain the same old Nondini..we all love and adore.....Thankyou for always being there.......
A Very Happy Birthday To You...

Unknown said...

hmm.....nice 1!!! this is goin 2 b a landmark year in ur life!! marks the beginning of a new era for you.....here' wishing dozens more are added 2 ur score and d report card still shows d same result....hav a gr8 life

divineGirl said...

My halo - Shining brightly (thankGod the horns are not showing ;-))
Wow - so my report card looks pretty good....most of me just seems as it always was!

haha... yeah dudette.. 36 or what... you keep rocking:)

coffeeismypoison said...

GoodGoing girl!!! Love ur attitude!! MWAH!